Monday, January 7, 2008

Preity Zinta: Coloring A Child’s Life

Preity Zinta


Preity Zinta has acquired some ‘art’titude. She has taken to wielding a paintbrush and matched strokes with Mumbai-based artist Gurcharan Singh for the cause of street children for the NGO Khushi.

“Painting is reminiscent of my school days in the hills of Simla, but this experience with Gurcharan Singh who incidentally hails from the hills like me transported me to another realm of creativity,” says the dimple-faced actress. “I am sure this piece of art will win many little hearts and make a difference to the lives of street children. ”

Unfortunately we did not see any artistic tendencies in Preity; However we did notice that she paints to match.

7 comments:

khan fazal said...

hay prity i am your very very big fane.

zeba said...

hmmmmmmmmmm.................the snap is dam boring

lele said...

hi prety u are really prety i don't know when ever i see u it makes me feel so good .i am a girl but steal out of the indina actors i like you the most and u a very good actor and u are the best wishes u all the best take caer of ur self my sweat friend bye

Ahmad Khan Shigri said...

Salaam Dearest Preity Zinta:

How r u ..? hope u will be happiness and keep Allah u good health for ever I really like you whenever i see urs moves and yours picture i feel happiness I want to send you my picture if this will be possible for you to sent me yours own email don't angery plz and take a good care I m 17 year old man and living in the centre of himaliya near k-2 mountain



thanks and regard

ahmad khan shigri

izhar khan said...

a kind girl

karan said...

hotttttttttt

vikas said...

hy preety

DesignWar art, design, photography, architecture, streetart, fashion, advertisement, cinema tv